Between 10th and 11th of November 2010, BSCSIF was the Informational Partner of the 4th International Investment Forum held in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine.
Forum was held under support of Zaporizhzhya Regional Council. Official Partner: Ernst&Young, Educational Partner: International Institute of Business MBA-Partner: International Management Institute (MIM-Kyiv), Informational Partner: International Fund for Cooperation and Partnership of the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea. Strategic target of the Forum is activation of investment activity in Zaporizhzhya region and formation of effective platform for business communication and discussion of issues of investments attraction to the Zaporizhzhya Region.
The Forum was accompanied by an exhibition of investment projects and day of open workshops and consultations for companies who are interested in attracting financing for business development. This is the most significant event for financiers, bankers, private and corporate investors, and, above all, businessmen who are interested in enterprise development through the attraction of additional financial resources. The Main Forum tasks:
- Formation of image about the investment potential of Zaporizhzhya region;
- Consideration of the real sources of financing new projects;
- Study mechanisms of realization of investment projects;
- Promotion of investment activity of enterprises;
- Involving of interested parties for establishing of business contacts;
- Presentation of investment projects of Zaporizhzhya region;
- Acquaintance of participants with experience of Ukrainian business management;
- Unification of efforts of Public sector and business in sphere of investments.
Among the invited participants were Representatives of State and municipal authority, Heads of local governments, Investment companies and funds, auditing, consulting and legal firms, Ukrainian and foreign industrial enterprises and companies, Banks and non-banking financial institutions and Mass-Media.